Saturday, May 31, 2008

Back to Ye Ole Grind!

Didn't know how it would be getting back into the swing of working, but it wasn't bad at all! It felt good doing what I do again and feeling useful. The greatest of work comes once I leave the building! It has definitely been a juggling act being a wife, mother and career woman; I know it just gets better and better though!

One thing about being a Mother, it makes me appreciate the people I work with. All in all, it shows me that working outside of the home is much less in work than being a stay at home Mom! Don't get me wrong, it is hard work doing duel duty in and out of the home, but each title gives me a chance to be thankful for the other. The challenge is hard, but you gotta love it! We are created for a purpose, and purpose dictates function & function necessitates design...learned that from a great Woman of God!

No comments: